Join us for a “Mini” Mischianza!
In September of 1777, the British army marched into Philadelphia and occupied the city until June of 1778. In spring of ‘78, the British troops with Major John Andre, threw the biggest party ever seen to honor General William Howe and his brother before they departed for Great Britain. It was called the Mischianza and loyalists from around the city came out to party.
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2017
- Time: 3:00 to 5:00 pm
- Location: Independence Beer Garden at 100 North Independence Mall W. Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Cost: For Current FINHP members, the event is free and based on your membership level, you may bring a guest with you.
- Non- members – if you are not a member, but would like to attend this event, we ask that you become a member. Our Individual membership is $35 and our Household is $50 annually.
Remember to show your Loyalist pride and come dressed to impress!
No Stars and Stripes at this event!
Membership Levels and Guests
- If you are an Individual Member ($35 annually) – One (1) ticket for you
- If you are a Household Member ($50 annually) – Two (2) tickets for you and a guest
- If you are a Patriot Member ($100 annually) – Four (4) tickets for you and 3 guests
- If you are a Steward Member ($250 annually) – Five (5) tickets for you and 4 guests
- If you are a Flag Bearer Member ($500 annually) – Six (6) tickets for you and 5 guests
- If you are a Lifetime Member ($1,776) – Six (6) tickets for you and 5 guests
*Beverages included in the event are all draft beer, canned beer, wine (red and white option), fountain soda, lemonade, and iced tea. Any liquor or cocktails are exempt from this and will have to be purchased separately.